Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Apologies

I know yesterday I was in a foul mood. Comes with the territory.
I suppose I should count my blessings. I know where the problem lies with me and pregnancy. It’s squarely with my body and how it’s response to pregnancy makes about as much sense as a Charlie Sheen radio diatribe. It’s not normal for one’s liver to explode, kidneys to give up, and digestive tract to reject any and everything placed in it’s vicinity. That’s just how mine acts.
And then once I’m not pregnant anymore, all my organs regain their sense (except my kidneys, they take a few weeks longer to get with the program) and I’m fine.
Getting pregnant isn’t a difficult thing for me. That’s a blessing.
If I could just stay healthy enough to stay pregnant that would make the first part worth it.

No comments: