Thursday, April 17, 2008

um...

Today's started out weird.

This morning, I noticed the dogs had no tags on their collars. The collars were on and the rings that held the tags were there. No tags.

I'm hoping they got stripped off in a tussle in the lawn. Hubby should find it while mowing today. Hopefully without destroying his new lawnmower blade. I can't imagine where else they might have gone? Everythign but the rabies and license tags can be replaced. Those I'd have to actually get re-done to get the new tags and that causes more issues than you can imagine. Maybe I'll just buy a regular tag and emblazen it with the info?

Sasha informed me he didn't want blueberry oatmeal this morning. Weird. Whats weirder is what he wanted. My breakfast of the grilled veggies and rice pilaf from last night. No snapper---I just can't do snapper at 6 in the morning. He always wants oatmeal and generally hates vegetables.

And then I stop by the store to get something to drink for work today. I could SWEAR I grabbed a carton of orange juice and a carton of chocolate soymilk. Then when I put it down? A bottle of pomegranate juice and a big ol jug of El Tampico fruit drink.

Huh? How did those get there? I don't even like El Tampico and it's not even kept in the same case as the others...

And to top it off, appropos of nothing, the person at the register turns to me and with a wild eye says,

"I'm losin' it, I tell you....LOSING IT!!!! It's crazy day. We're all going crazy here you know....craaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyy....."

1 comment:

caramama said...

Now I can't be positive, but you may very well be in The Twilight Zone... The signs are there...