Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's in the Ears

I haven’t been on because we’ve been dealing with ear-infection boy.

I wish I could say I saw this coming because Sasha was fussing with his ears, but he’s ALWAYS fussing with his ears. So much so that I’ve taken him to the pediatrician a few times believing he had one...but no, that would have been too easy. Apparently he just likes to fuss with his ears.

Much whining and light sleeping coupled with little appetite. I can tell he’s lost a little bit of weight. He also has gone back to wanting to have a bottle and wanting to be fed. I don’t mind though…I know it’s because he’s sick, and he’s tired, and doing it himself is just a lot of work right now.

His fever is gone now though so he should start feeling better too. Maybe a good nap or two this morning will help.
I’ve been noticing photos of Sasha can almost be a game of “Where’s the Taggie” lately—excepting ones where he’s eating (I draw the line there). I can see a yellow tag here peeking out next to his tambourine.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hope he feels better soon. Poor thing.

caramama said...

Awwww. Poor guy! I hope that his ears feel better soon.

I'm always wondering about the Pumpkin's ears, but for us it's usually teething (or that bought with HFMD). I had the doctor check last time, and she said they were fine. I just know one of these times it's going to be her ears and I will assume it's just teething. Sigh...

La folle maman said...

Hope Sasha feels better soon. Ear infections are a pain since there's little you can do other than antibiotics and wait.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You thought those cakes were artistic? Yep, that just proves you are insane!!

Hallie :)