Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back on Feed

Sasha's back on his feed. In addition to eating a good breakfast yesterday morning of eggs florentine, turkey sausage, and half a mango, he ate a full lunchbox yesterday at daycare which contained:

  • A plout
  • A peach
  • The other half a mango
  • 2 veggie cakes (high calorie, 500 Cal each)
  • Broccoli with cheese
  • A sandwich bag of O cereal

Then he got home and was hungry, so we gave him a graham cracker. Then at dinner he ate swedish meatballs with potato cake and then vanilla icecream for desert.

He woke up this morning in a much better mood, likely because he finally decided to eat and so his stomach wasn’t killing him. Ate his breakfast too.

I think we're in for a fight with a picky eater though. Apparently this is what the picky eating siblings did (but not me, I ate everything). This is NOT how the Mother's Curse is supposed to work. I'm supposed to get my eating habits in my children. Somehow, it must've ricocheted.

But I suppose it pays to have a sense of humor about it all. I just got an e-mail from my Mom about him:

A note to let you know that his elevated and most magnificent rajah has partaken of a full breakfast.
2 scrambled eggs ( with butter)
1/2 cup fried potatoes
strawberries
We lowly are honored to serve our most glorious master.
MomXX

1 comment:

caramama said...

That is an awesome email message! I wish my mom was funny about it like that.

Glad he's eating again. He hasn't sounded like a picky eater overall, so maybe don't worry just yet!