Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Spiced Whine

In true Holiday style, our home is currently filled with the sound of whining.

Mostly legitimate.

Kerrygirl’s surgeries seem to have gone well. Now we just need to wait for pathology reports.
The Hound is still feeling the effects of having dental work done. But all in all, she should be fine by tomorrow.

Sasha has yet another sinus infection, as we found out yesterday after a trip to the pediatrician when we were called by the daycare to come pick up our projectile-vomiting child. Yay. Why don’t they have something for kids with chronic sinus infections like they do for kids with ear problems?

Hubby, well, he’s feeling stressed because this was his day yesterday while I was off at work. I’d probably feel worse for him if I hadn’t done it several times myself.

1 comment:

caramama said...

Glad the surgery went well. I hope everyone is feeling better by now.