- when I've cooked something that was decent, I did write it down for later. The results are here. I haven't done much experimenting lately.
- Sasha did stop breastfeeding back in May. I've held off his attempts to restart lately.
- I did rejoin WW in August. I've lost 25 lbs. Not quite my goal weight (which was 50), but my only Resolution was to join and work at it. I want to achieve my goal in 2009.
- I didn't send a manuscript anywhere. I'm lazy that way.
I have several goals for next year:
- Take the PMP exam
- Lose another 25 lbs (really, I'd like to lose 35, but I'm a reasonable person with an unreasonable love of baked cheese).
- Finish the stupid BATHROOM!
- Potty train my son.
I think that these are all reasonable goals.