Because of two things:
- I am constantly tired. My sleep schedule hasn’t changed. It just no longer seems to be doing the job.
- I am constantly hungry. Yes, I’m still doing my WW and keeping to my points (okay, so yesterday I totally fell off the wagon, but it’s okay. One day won’t kill me and I’m back on it today). Not only am I hungry, but I’m hungry for specific things.
- Wednesday I wanted fish tacos and a slice of fudge cake (FUDGE not chocolate) with French vanilla ice cream. We had homemade seafood pizza.
- Thursday I wanted a gyro where the meat had been cooked in buffalo wing sauce, and still wanted fudge cake with French vanilla ice cream. Hubby got me a gyro where the meat had been grilled a moment with the buffalo wing sauce and chocolate cake with regular vanilla ice cream (he’s a good man).
- Today I want chili-cheese fries and fudge cake with French vanilla ice cream. I may bake a baby potato and put a spoonful of chili and a pinch of cheese on it to hopefully satisfy that need till it goes away. I have no idea what to do about my apparent, persistant dessert requirement.
The cravings are freaking annoying.
And no, I am NOT pregnant.
I don’t think.