Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The doc goes "quack"

I feel like hell, but I did go to a *real* doctor yesterday (rather than the quacks that make up my OBGYN practice). I will be feeling better soon.
Turns out I have a rampant infection. Both ears, sinuses, throat, and possibly a start in the lungs but she couldn't be sure since they don't have an x-ray there. And its bacterial, not viral, so me waiting around only lets it get worse and spread farther. I got a couple weeks worth of antibiotics and sent on my merry way.
I'd probably feel better already if Sasha hadn't realized his Daddy was gone and spent the night screaming all the way to the wee hours of the morning.
I cried too.
I am already so tired and don't feel well and had no one else to take Sasha so I can rest at all. And nothing worked to distract him. He just wanted Daddy and I couldn't do anything about that. He won't be home from Boston till very late tonight.

No comments: