Thursday, January 31, 2008

ennui

Not much to say today...or possibly for the next few. Sister's wedding is becoming all encompassing (it's Saturday) and I have projects for school and just the normal running of the house chores.
However, I expect to have more to say next week
Maybe about the glories of coffee, or as a few commenters have mentioned--the irritant of no standard babyclothes sizing, or perhaps my lament on why I can't take a vacation (actually, that doesn't take long...I just start to cry when I haven't seen my boy all day), or maybe something else?
Who knows...maybe someone will do something potentially embarassing at the wedding......but so hysterical, I need to immortalized.

1 comment:

caramama said...

I hope the wedding goes well, but that there are some good stories to share.

As ImpostorMom said to me recently, everything is blog fodder. hehe.