Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Of stomachs

I'm sick. Thankfully, it doesn't seem to be the flu--just some stomach bug.
Stayed home and pretty much slept all day long. Feels good to do that.
Grandma came and got Sasha so Hubby could take care of me, but you know how that goes. He spent the day trying to fix our network.

Oh, and big news! Sasha will eat finger foods! Those chemical laden star/puffs that Gerber makes. Puts them right in his mouth and chews with a big smile on his face.

That little booger.

Not that I think they are that bad, but I've been trying to keep him on an all-natural diet. And now he's showing no matter what I keep from him (or myself) kids will want what they want.

1 comment:

caramama said...

I hope you feel better soon!

And I also tried to keep the Pumpkin on a pretty natural diet, but boy did she love the Gerber puffs. (shrug)