Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hamster Huey wasn't part of the Noodle Incident

I'm very tired today.

I have been chasing Sasha and the Hound around since 4am to avert constantly impending disaster. I swear, those two are Calvin and Hobbes.


Everytime I turn around, Sasha has gotten into something I had out of reach of in a closed, "babyproof" container and there's the Hound. Right by his side.

And seperating the two? Not likely. I had Sasha in his pen (the useless one he just walks around with) and all of the sudden he was out and sitting in the dogbed with the Hound.

I think she's helping him get into trouble!!!
=
Now that I look at it...they even kind of look alike. Coincidence? I think not...

1 comment:

caramama said...

That's too funny... and very scary! Good luck keeping those two out of trouble!