Monday, September 22, 2008

Foreboding

Today is not going to be a good day.
Sasha woke up hysterical at 3am. Stayed that way till 0530 when we got in the car.
Chucked his cuppy at my head while I was driving. Ow. And leaky milk in my hair.
The "uh-oh, moo-moo" (as in "oops, my milk has been thrown across the car") didn't stop till we were about a mile from my mother's. And shortly after...
He got carsick and threw up everywhwere.
Then proceeded to hug me repeatedly while I tried to get him changed and cleaned up. I must smell absolutely fabulous, despite all the soapy washcloths taken to my clothes.
And I'm having my own intestinal issues.
And I already have to do some unpleasantries at work.
Yay. Just yay.

1 comment:

caramama said...

Oh, that is bad. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine having to go in to work after a morning like that, although goodness knows I'd have to go in too. I hope things got better!