Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Good With the Bad

In the wee smalls of the morning, my neice was born.
She's the same height and head size that my son was (big, both measures)...but she's a full pound and 4 oz heavier.
She's a lovely little girl and seems far more active than my boy was.

and also this morning I found news on the job front.
My company didn't win the bid. Which means I'm likely out of a job at the end of September. Again. I just went thru this in April.

But in a way to make the most of it, I took the last two days off. I didn't see much point in going in, really. After all, why not use up my leave? I'm not going to get to keep it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your job. At least you are taking advantage of what you have now.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your job. At least you are taking advantage of what you have now.

caramama said...

Congrats on the birth of your niece! Good luck on the job front.